Find great spring savings on flights to Europe!
Spring airfare deals from $420 round-trip are offered on 18 Icelandair routes. A Saturday night stay is required; 30 days max. Add a stopover in Iceland at no additional cost either to or from your final destination.
Fares are for Economy Light and are exclusive of checked bag fees of up to $95 each way for the first bag and $69 to $95 for a second bag.
- $420 New York City to Oslo
- $455 New York City to Amsterdam
- $559 Philadelphia to Zurich
- $581 Philadelphia to Frankfurt
- $583 Philadelphia to Amsterdam
- $603 Boston to Amsterdam
- $607 Boston to Paris
- $640 Philadelphia to Stockholm
- $640 New York City to Paris
- $657 Boston to Brussels
- $691 Washington D.C. to Amsterdam
- $701 Boston to Berlin
- $738 Washington D.C. to Glasgow
- $808 New York City to Glasgow
- $818 New York City to Munich
- $849 Philadelphia to Helsinki
- $913 Washington D.C. to Duesseldorf
- $915 Washington D.C. to Frankfurt
- Boston: May 1 to June 16 & September 1 to December 15
- NYC: May 1 to June 16 & September 1 to December 15
- Philadelphia: May 25 to June 30 & September 1 to December 15
- DC: May 1 to June 16 & September 1 to December 15
Book by April 8 at Icelandair. These fares will sell out quickly and pricing can change at any time. Always be sure to price compare to make sure that you’re getting the best deal. Google Flights and Kayak.com/explore are great resources to check against other carriers, but you’ll want to be sure to book directly with the carrier.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.