Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Save on JetBlue one-way fares
Travel Tuesday is starting off strong and JetBlue is about to make it even better. Now through February 28, you can book one-way fares as low as $44. These fares are valid for travel from March 13 and June 20 and include all government taxes and fees.
These deals are for Blue fares, which include one carry-on bag and one personal item. Add in free snacks and soft drinks, high-speed internet, DirecTV, Sirius XM Radio, movies and some of the best legroom offered in coach and you’re getting a great deal!
Some of the best deals include:
- Long Beach (LGB) to Oakland (OAK) from $44
- New York (JFK) to Portland (PWM) from $44
- Washington D.C. (IAD) to New York (JFK) from $44
- Las Vegas (LAS) to Long Beach (LGB) from $46
- Atlanta (ATL) to Orlando (MCO) from $49
- Boston (BOS) to Atlanta (ATL) from $49
- Nashville (BNA) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) from $49
- Boston (BOS) to New York (JFK) from $54
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Jacksonville (JAX) from $54
- Hartford (BDL) to Washington D.C. (DCA) from $54
- Syracuse (SYR) to Boston (BOS) from $54
- Baltimore (BWI) to Orlando (MCO) from $59
- Sacramento (SMF) to Long Beach (LGB) from $59
- Atlanta (ATL) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) from $64
- Philadelphia (PHL) to Boston (BOS) from $64
- Washington D.C. (DCA) to Charleston (CHS) from $64
- New York (JFK) to Raleigh (RDU) from $69
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to New York (LGA) from $74
- New York (JFK) to Savannah (SAV) from $74
JetBlue continually ranks in the top 5 of Airline Quality indexes. Blackout dates apply May 22 through May 30 and different or additional day of the week restrictions, travel windows and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Book by February 28.
For more on stress-free travel, check out Clark’s travel booking and planning guide.