Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Save big on JetBlue one-way fares
This Valentine’s Day, give your significant other what he or she really wants – a nice getaway! Just in time for the holiday, JetBlue Airlines is offering a two-day sale with fares as low as $39 one-way! These fares are valid for travel from March 6 through June 13 and include all government taxes and fees.
These deals are for Blue fares, which include one carry-on bag and one personal item. Add in free snacks and soft drinks, high-speed internet, DirecTV, Sirius XM Radio, movies and some of the best legroom offered in coach and you’re getting a really amazing deal!
Some of the best deals include:
- Chicago (ORD) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) from $39
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Philadelphia (PHL) from $44
- Las Vegas (LAS) to Long Beach (LGB) from $44
- New York (JFK) to Washington D.C. (IAD) from $44
- Atlanta (ATL) to Orlando (MCO) from $49
- Boston (BOS) to Atlanta (ATL) from $49
- New Orleans (MSY) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) from $49
- New York (JFK) to Portland, ME (PWM) from $49
- San Juan (SJU) to St. Croix (STK) from $49
- Baltimore (BWI) to Boston (BOS) from $54
- Boston (BOS) to Atlanta (ATL) from $54
- Long Beach (LGB) to Salt Lake City (SLC) from $54
- Nashville (BNA) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) from $54
- San Jose (SJC) to Long Beach (LGB) from $54
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Aguadilla (BQN) from $59
- Orlando (MCO) to Baltimore (BWI) from $59
- Richmond (RIC) to Boston (BOS) from $59
JetBlue continually ranks in the top 5 of Airline Quality indexes. Blackout dates apply May 22 through May 30 and different or additional day of the week restrictions, travel windows and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Book by February 14.
For more on stress-free travel, check out Clark’s travel booking and planning guide.