Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Save on JetBlue one-way fares
Now through August 8, JetBlue Airlines is offering fares as low as $34 one-way! These fares are valid on select dates from September 4 through November 17 and include all government taxes and fees.
These deals are for Blue fares, which include one carry-on bag and one personal item. Add in free snacks and soft drinks, high-speed internet, DirecTV, Sirius XM Radio, movies and some of the best legroom offered in coach and you’re getting a really amazing deal!
Some of the best one-way prices include:
- Atlanta (ATL) to Orlando (MCO) or Boston (BOS) from $54
- Austin (AUS) to Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) from $84
- Boston (BOS) to Jacksonville (JAX) from $79 or Houston (HOU) from $99
- Charleston (CHS) to New York (JFK) from $84
- Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) to New Orleans (MSY) from $54, Chicago (ORD) from $69, or San Juan (SJU) from $84
- Long Beach (LGB) to San Francisco (SFO) from $44
- New York (JFK) to Portland (PWM) from $49 or Savannah (SAV) from $69
- Newark (EWR) from Fort Meyers (RSW) from $94
- Orlando (MCO) to Havana (HAV) from $94, Aguadilla (BQN) from $104 or Montego Bay (MBJ) from $109
- St. Croix (STX) to San Juan (SJU) from $59
- Washington D.C. (IAD) to New York (JFK) from $59 or Boston (BOS) from $84
- West Palm Beach (PBI) to New York (LGA) from $79
- Worcester (ORH) to New York (JFK) from $34
Several of these sale fares include major Delta hubs, and the airline is fighting back with matching prices of its own, depending on the route. You can see which fares are being matched on Google Flights.
Offer valid for select dates only. Day of the week restrictions and blackout dates apply and vary by route. JetBlue continually ranks in the top 5 of Airline Quality indexes. Book by August 8. Prices can change at any time.
For more on stress-free travel, check out Clark’s travel booking and planning guide.