Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Save more on already cheap fares to Europe
Wow Air is currently offering some great fares from select US cities to Iceland and select cities in Europe as low as $99.99! This is for travel from October through March 2018, depending on the city.
Flight routes for $99.99 include:
- Boston to Brussels, Warsaw and Reykjavik
- Chicago to Reykjavik
- New York to Reykjavik
- Los Angeles to Reykjavik
- Pittsburgh to Amsterdam, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Paris and Reykjavik
- San Francisco to Reykjavik
- Washington D.C. to Reykjavik
Flight routes for $149.99 include:
- Boston to Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Cork, Dublin, Edinburgh, Frankfort, Paris and Stockholm
- Chicago to Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin and Paris
- Los Angeles to London and Stockholm
- Miami to Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Stockholm
- New York to Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, and Paris
- Pittsburgh to Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Frankfort, London and Paris
- San Francisco to Copenhagen and Edinburgh
- St. Louis to Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Frankfurt, London and Paris
- Washington D.C. to Amsterdam, Berlin, Copenhagen and Paris
If you don’t live anywhere near cities with the deal, check flight deals to those cities using Google.com/Flights or Kayak.com/explore. This will allow you to see if it’s still a good option to fly to one of those cities, or if it’s cheaper to fly with a full service airline. (Note that you’ll have to search prices for Southwest Airlines separately, since Southwest does not show up on Google Flights.)
Keep in mind that flying Wow Air is a “fly without frills” airline, so you’ll pay additional for things like baggage or meals — but this is one way Wow Air keeps prices so low! If you do pay for extras, you might end up paying more for your flight than other airlines. See full details here.
For the best tips and tricks on stress-free travel, check out Clark’s travel and booking guide.