Enjoy the Monet exhibit with select hotel stays!
Headed to Colorado this winter for some snow time? You may want to squeeze in a city center stay to attend a unique exhibit at the Denver Art Museum…
Score skip-the-line tickets to Denver Art Museum’s exclusive Monet exhibition with packaged hotel stays from 12 Denver properties.
More than 120 Monet paintings, the most comprehensive collection of Monet paintings in two decades will debut on October 21 at the Denver Art Museum (DAM). The DAM partnered with an impressive list of museums and private collectors to create the show that will only be seen in the U.S. in one location — Denver.
Hotel packages include untimed, un-dated VIP tickets to the Claude Monet: The Truth of Nature exhibit which guarantees entry at any time during museum hours, even during sold-out times.
Participating hotels include the following amenities in addition to the VIP tickets (a $54 value for two tickets):
- Grand Hyatt Denver: Two complimentary cocktails in the new Courier Bar, from $159
- Halcyon, a hotel in Cherry Creek: Two-day passes to Denver Botanic Gardens, complimentary Buddha Board art kit, cocktails for two at their underground cocktail club and courtesy luxury transportation to and from the DAM, from $299
- Hotel Teatro: Complimentary transportation to and from the DAM, $40 breakfast credit, valet parking, from $289.
- Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center: Two complimentary cocktails in Peaks Lounge, which overlooks the sunset view of the Rocky Mountains, from $159
- JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek: Accommodations in newly renovated guestrooms and complimentary valet parking, from $259
- Le Méridien Denver Downtown: Chocolate truffle welcome amenity and complimentary valet parking, from $293
- Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center: Two classic French cocktails at the hotel’s signature restaurants and complimentary valet parking, from $229
- Sheraton Denver Downtown: Bottle of sparkling French wine delivered to the room, complimentary self-parking and complimentary Wi-Fi, from $269
- The ART, a hotel: Welcome watercolor cookies and chocolate, a welcome cocktail in FIRE Restaurant & Lounge, self-guided art tour of The ART’s unique collection, complimentary breakfast for two and complimentary valet parking, from $269
- The Jacquard Hotel & Rooftop (Cherry Creek North’s newest hotel): Mountain-view room, split of Veuve Clicquot, breakfast for two and a souvenir book about Monet, from $399
- The Ramble Hotel: King suite, two “White Lilies” cocktails from Death & Co. and a 24″ x 24″ titled and signed floral print from Denver artist Ashley Joon, known for her lively abstract florals, from $359
- Westin Denver Downtown: Daily breakfast for two, heated outdoor pool and sun deck access, from $279
Claude Monet: The Truth of Nature will be on view at the DAM from October 21 through February 2.
Museum-alone tickets for this exhibit, including audio tour, are $27 adults, and $5 ages 6 to 18.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.