Get the lowest rates at brand new Universal hotels!
Opening July 2019, the brand new Surfside Inn and Suites will offer the lowest nightly rates of any Universal Orlando Resort hotel. The resort will have a relaxed and easy feeling, with a fun surf vibe woven throughout. Guests at Surfside Inn and Suites enjoy exclusive benefits like being able to breeze into the parks an hour before everyone else and these additional perks:
- Early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- Complimentary transportation to the theme parks & CityWalk
- Unlimited club-to-club access to select CityWalk venues for the length of your stay (show your room key at participating locations)
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the Resort to hotel lobby
Rates in July start from $178 and drop to $120 in September.
Universal Orlando will open the upcoming Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites, in May 2020. The coastal-themed Dockside Inn and Suites will join its sister property, Surfside Inn and Suites, as part of Universal’s all-new Value hotel category. Rooms start at $76 per night and offer exclusive benefits and a seamless vacation experience.
Dockside Inn and Suites will feature guest rooms and suites, including two-bedroom suites that sleep six starting at $115 per night for a seven-night stay. The suites feature a kitchenette and separate bath and vanity areas.
Guests at Dockside inn and suites can take advantage of the same exclusive Universal benefits (as shown above).
Both hotels at the Endless Summer Resort will be located minutes away from Universal’s three theme parks, as well as its dining and the entertainment complex, Universal CityWalk.