Right now at Travelzoo, you can book the Jekyll Island Club Hotel from $119 per night.
We found that entry-level price point for a traditional king room during plenty of dates in November and December (see image below.) Additional dates & rates are available.
Things to know:
- Stay in a traditional king, most dates through Dec. 22
- $119-$149 per night … Sundays-Thursdays
- $169-$199 per night … Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to a traditional queen for +$10 per night
- Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 7 days before arrival to receive a refund of the 1-night deposit (room, tax and resort fee) minus a $25 cancellation fee
The Jekyll Island Club Hotel — the island’s only hotel on the inland coast — is a historic building built in 1887 as the clubhouse and winter cottages of Gilded Age giants. If you’re a history buff, you’ll love the fact that the first transcontinental phone call was received in the hotel!
But act fast: These deals could end at any time! Note that you may need to use a desktop computer to book, and this deal is only available online through the above link.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, and check out InsureMyTrip.com for trip insurance. Note that by clicking the link, you are visiting a 3rd party website. Clark Deals is not a retailer and does not fulfill any orders or bookings. See more on our FAQ page here.