Norway-based Norse Atlantic Airways is making a big splash with a huge transatlantic sale.
This low-fare carrier will serve London LGW, Paris, Berlin, and Oslo with a fleet of new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners. You can fly with Norse from New York-JFK, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, or Los Angeles.
Norse offers three categories of Economy seats:
- Economy Light: 1 under seat bag / ticket changeable for a fee
- Economy Classic: 1 under seat bag / 1 carry-on (22lb) / 1 checked bag (50lb) / one meal / change ticket for a fee
- Economy Plus: All of the above Classic perks PLUS priority boarding / change date or name without fee, plus fare difference
Norse’s bare-bones fares are downright affordable but include nothing but your passage. Everything from seat selection to bags to meals comes at an extra cost.
Here’s an example of the low sale rates!
- JFK to London Gatwick $129 one-way (Economy Light)
- Valid March 1-May 16 or September 5-October 24
- Return London to JFK flights average $240 for the same Spring and Autumn seasons
Valid travel dates will vary by route. Here’s your cheat sheet with one-way rates for each departure airport. Purchase at Norse on or before February 1.
Thrifty Traveler’s Gunnar Olson flew with Norse last September. Here’s his take: What’s it Like to Fly Norse Atlantic Airways?