Right now at Gate 1 Travel via Travelzoo, you can take a 7-night Romania Christmas market tour with flights and hotels from $1,599 per person when you use code TZWCHR at the time of booking.
We found that entry level price point available out of New York in December 2023. Additional U.S. airports & dates are available at a variety of price points.
The price includes:
- Round trip flights New York-Bucharest, Bucharest-New York (via a connection)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7 nights accommodations (3 nights in Bucharest; 2 nights in Sibiu; and 2 nights in Brasov)
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates
- 11 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of English-speaking local guides
- Entrance fees per itinerary
You’ll get to visit the the dazzling Christmas Markets in Bucharest, Sibiu and Brasov; tour Cozia Monastery, one of the most important structures of national medieval art in Romania; and tour medieval Bran Castle, made famous by Bram Stoker’s novel Dracula, among other things.
But act fast: This deal could end at any time and you must book by September 30 to take advantage of this discounted pricing!
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, and check out InsureMyTrip.com for trip insurance. Here’s what to consider when picking a tour company.