Enjoy limited-time savings with these deals
If you’re always on the fun hunt for vacation deals, here’s a new Travelocity Daily Deals bookmark to start the day with.
For every 24-hour period, Travelocity brings significant savings of 40% to 65% on dozens of hotels across the nation and around the world. This will be a key shopping site for lodging deals in big cities such as New York City, Orlando, and Los Angeles, as well as Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
For instance, today’s hotel/resort deals (7/16) lists nearly 230 properties with the savings offered on specific date windows. Here’s the pain: There is no filter available or search to see only desired destinations. Instead, you’ll have to scroll through the many pages. Once you find a great rate, give Travelocity a go at booking round-trip airfare to that destination. You’ll no doubt save substantially with a bundled trip!
Another part of Travelocity’s Daily Deals are specials on Daily Package Deals – or bundled air and land vacations from various departure cities to domestic and international spots. This section is a must-visit for those that are available to take last-minute trips or departures within 60 days.
Here are some examples of today’s deals with the length of stay and valid departure dates (per person rates based on two traveling together):
- $157 Seattle – Las Vegas, 3-nights, September 10
- $189 San Antonio – Denver, 3-nights, September 5
- $254 Boston – Orlando, 4-nights, September 14
- $378 Atlanta – New York City, 2-nights, September 6
- $384 New York – Cancun, 5-nights, September 3
- $430 Los Angeles – Mexico City, 6-nights, August 30
- $486 Atlanta – Miami, 5-nights, August 15
- $574 Los Angeles – Phuket, Thailand, 7-nights, October 2
- $762 Los Angeles – Bali, 7-nights, October 2
- $1,163 Orlando – Madrid, 7-nights, September 11
- $1,466 Newark – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, August 26
When it’s time to book that trip, click on the hotel and proceed to book the air portion. Naturally, you can select from other hotel options, upgrade your room (king bed, view, balcony, etc.). You will also have the option to choose which flights best suit you with a selection of airlines and flight times.
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.