Right now at Gate 1 Travel via Travelzoo, you can take a 6-night Tuscany escape with flights, hotels and car rental from $699 per person when you use code TZWTCM at the time of booking.
We found that entry level price point available out of New York in January 2024. Additional U.S. airports & dates are available at a variety of price points.
The price includes:
- Round trip flights New York-Milan Malpensa, Milan Malpensa-New York
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 6 nights accommodations (5 nights Montecatini and 1 night Milan Malpensa)
- 7 day car rental: Economy manual (Lancia Ypsilon or similar) — upgrade to other categories available
- Car rental includes: Unlimited mileage, third party liability insurance (RCA), collision damage waiver reduction (CDW), theft protection reduction (TP), airport charges, local taxes (VAT)
- Breakfast daily
But act fast: This deal could end at any time and you must book by September 30 to take advantage of this discounted pricing!
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel, and check out InsureMyTrip.com for trip insurance. Here’s what to consider when picking a tour company.