Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Super cheap fares to Europe
Right now, Wow Air is offering some fantastic fares from select US cities to eight cities in Europe as low as $69! This is for travel from September through March 2018, depending on the city.
Flight routes for $69 include:
- Boston to Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Stockholm
- Los Angeles to Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh and Stockholm
- Miami to Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Paris and Stockholm
- Pittsburgh to Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, London and Paris
- San Francisco to Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, London and Paris
- Washington D.C. (BWI) to Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, London and Paris
If you don’t live anywhere near cities with the deal, check flight deals to those cities using Google.com/Flights or Kayak.com/explore. This will allow you to see if it’s still a good option to fly to one of those cities, or if it’s cheaper to fly with a full service airline. (Note that you’ll have to search prices for Southwest Airlines separately, since Southwest does not show up on Google Flights.)
Keep in mind that flying Wow Air is a “fly without frills” airline, so you’ll pay additional for things like baggage or meals — but this is one way Wow Air keeps prices so low! If you do pay for extras, you might end up paying more for your flight than other airlines. See full details here.
The discount international airliner just announced the addition of four new cities to its service lineup, and these include Detroit, Cleveland, Cincinnati and St. Louis. If you live in any of these cities, be prepared to pay less for international travel! Service in Detroit begins April 26, while Cleveland flights start on May 4, Cincinnati flights on May 10, and finally St. Louis flights on May 17.
These new additions bring the total number of cities Wow Air flies from to 14 including BWI, Boston, Chicago O’Hare, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit, Los Angeles, Miami, Newark, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, San Francisco, in addition to Montreal and Toronto in Canada.
For the best tips and tricks on stress-free travel, check out Clark’s travel and booking guide.