Amazon is an online retail powerhouse, shipping millions of products all across the globe every single day. Since Amazon is such a popular retail destination, many people wonder, “How can I save the most money at Amazon?”
Though Clark often says that Amazon is for the convenience shopper and not necessarily a bargain shopping destination, there are many ways to save money at Amazon. Amazon’s Deal of the Day often has the lowest prices on a particular item that day, but not always. That’s why it’s essential to comparison shop to ensure you’re getting the very best deal at Amazon by using shopping tools like Google Shopping and CamelCamelCamel.
Another way to save money at Amazon is by using promo codes and coupons. Though you can go directly to Amazon’s coupon page for current coupons on various products, Amazon also offers promo codes that can save you on your Amazon orders throughout the year. In addition, don’t forget to look below the price of an item at Amazon — you might just find a coupon there!
Whenever an Amazon promo code is available, we’ll post it here! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know when an Amazon promo code or coupon code becomes available.
Current Amazon Coupon Codes
- Amazon: Save $10 on a $50+ select household supply purchase
- RAVpower 60w 5-port USB-C charging station charger for $26 after coupon
Recent Amazon Coupon Codes
- AmazonFresh: Save $30 on a purchase of $100 or more
- Amazon takes $5 off $20 on a book purchase with promo code
- Netgear CM700 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem for $74 with promo code
- Yi 1080p car dash cam with 2.7″ display & night vision for $26 after promo code