Save big on Halloween Horror Nights!
This year, Universal Orlando’s famously scary Horror Nights will run for a record 41 nights.
This is the real deal for horror fans with sinister scare zones, haunted houses and live entertainment based on modern, classic and original horror themes created by the twisted minds of Universal’s Entertainment team.
A limited-time offer runs through June 5 with special ticket-only rates and deals on overnight packages.
A Halloween Horror Nights Flex Ticket gets a 2nd night free when you buy one event night. Purchase a Halloween Horror Nights Flex Sunday through Friday ticket offer online, which includes one guest admission to two (2) Halloween Horror Nights event nights on any Sunday through Friday event night for $81.99 per person, plus tax. Halloween Horror Nights is a separate ticket from regular park admission.
Stay longer with a 4-night stay at the all-new (opens in July) Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn & Suites. Rates start from $145 per person, per night, based on a party of four, and includes:
- 4-Day Park-to-Park ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 2019 HHH Flex Sunday-Friday plus 1-night free promotional ticket
- Early park admission one hour before the parks open to one Universal Orlando theme park (chosen by Universal)
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate, available each event night until 8 p.m.
Additional accommodations are available at Universal Orlando’s other hotels, including Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, or a partner hotel
Halloween Horror Nights 2019 will run on select nights from September 6 through November 2 at Universal Orlando Resort.
Due to the event’s intensity, HHH is not recommended for kids under 13 years of age.