Sorry! This deal is now expired. Sign up below to stay up-to-date on more great deals!
There are many factors to consider when buying a new TV. Smaller TVs such as 24″ and 32″ go nicely in a kitchen or bedroom, but larger TVs such as 50″ to 60″ screen sizes, work better in a living room. But there are other considerations, such as high definition or ultra high definition (4K), and whether or not you want a Smart TV. And what about the refresh rate, 60Hz or 120Hz? Brand is another factor, but it may not be the most important thing.
In Clark’s TV buying guide, he says of brands, “I find that people often way overpay for flatscreens because they think they are hurting themselves if they buy a brand they don’t know much about. But the reality is you hurt yourself more if you pay more for a TV since as prices drop screen size gets larger and capability gets better. So you’re best off going down on brand and up on screen size, or down on brand, keep the same screen size, and keep more money in your pocket.”
Though there are some great deals on TVs happening on Black Friday, there are also great deals on TVs happening now. So, we’ve listed the best deals here! You might be surprised where you can get the best price on a TV now, without waiting for doorbusters on Black Friday. (Most of the Black Friday doorbuster deals are available in-store only, but be sure to check the ad for details.)
Check out the best deals on TVs below!
Read more: Clark’s TV buying guide
The best Black Friday TV deals!
- 24″ LG HDTV: $79.99 at Best Buy (BrandsMart USA also has a 24″ Haier HDTV for $79.88 right now!)
- 32″ Polaroid HDTV: $85 at Target
- 40″ Element or Hisense HDTV: $125 at Walmart
- 40″ Toshiba Chromecast 4K UHD TV: $199.99 at Best Buy
- 40″ Element 4K UHD TV: $199.99 at Target (BrandsMart USA has a 40″ Vidao 4K UHD TV for $199.88 now.)
- (42″ Smart 4K TVs: Westinghouse at Target and Seiki at hhgregg are each $299.99 available now, however you’ll want to note they both have a 60 Hz refresh rate.)
- 43″ Westinghouse Smart 4K UHD TV: $199.99 available now at Best Buy (Note that it has a 60Hz refresh rate)
- 43″ Element 4K UHD TV: $199.99 at Target
- 49″ Toshiba 4K Smart HDTV with Chromecast: $199.99 at Best Buy (Great deal! In-store only)
- 49″ Vidao 4K UHD TV: $249.88 available now at BrandsMart USA
- 49″ Haier 4K UHD TV: $249.99 with $75 in Kohl’s Cash at Kohl’s
- 49″ Samsung Smart Curved 4K UHD TV: $547 at Walmart (Available now!)
- 50″ VIZIO HDTV for $199.99 at Meijer (Doorbuster, in-store only)
- 50″ Element or Emerson HDTV: $225 at Walmart
- 50″ Hisense 4K UHD TV: $250 at Target
- 50″ Samsung 4K Smart TV: $398 at Best Buy or Walmart
- 55″ Philips Smart 4K UHD TV: $298 at Walmart (Great deal! In-store only)
- 55″ Vidao 4K UHD TV: $299.88 available now at BrandsMart USA
- 55″ Samsung Curved Smart 4K UHD TV: $700 at Target or Sears, available now
- 58″ Samsung Smart HDTV: $428 at Best Buy or $430 at hhgregg
- 60″ Seiki Smart HDTV for $399.99 at hhgregg
- 60″ VIZIO 4K Ultra HD Smart TV: $547.99 at Costco
- 60â€³ LG 4K Ultra HD Smart LED HDTV: $599.99 at Best Buy
- 65″ Haier 4K UHD TV: $549.99 at hhgregg (Great deal!)
- 65″ Hitachi 4K UHD TV: $599 at Walmart, available now
- 70″ VIZIO 4K Chromecast TV: $999.99 at Best Buy
- 75″ Haier 4K UHD TV: $1,300 at P.C. Richard & Son, available now
- 80″ Samsung 4K Smart TV: $1,299.99 at hhgregg
Costco CEO shares tips with Clark Howard to help you save money
Best of the Week
15 great deals to save on household essentials
The best deals available at Lowe’s Home Improvement!
The best patio & garden furniture deals at Walmart
The best of Aldi’s middle aisle this week!
The best deals at Sam’s Club today
The best deals on TVs available now
The top 10 deals of the week
The best bargains at Amazon right now
The best laptop deals today