Hawaiian Airlines is currently offering fares for travel on various dates March through May, depending on the city. Individual routes could sell out at any time!
The discounted fares are offered in the Main Cabin. Main Cabin Basic fares are bare bones. Seats are assigned to passengers at check-in (24 hours before departure). Though you are permitted 1 carry on bag and 1 personal item, passengers must pay $30 to $40 to check a bag and will board in the last group. Despite those restrictions, you’ll still get a Main Cabin seat, free snacks, free meals, and free in-flight entertainment.
During this sale, Hawaiian is selling round-trip fares that are slightly higher and earlier access to overhead bins. Compare pricing at Google Flights, but note that you’ll have to compare Southwest Airlines separately at Southwest’s website. You may find that the lowest fares will be a combination of airlines on separate one-way tickets.
Here are sample one-way rates:
- Portland, OR (PDX) to Honolulu, HI (HNL) for $119
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Honolulu, HI (HNL) for $119
- San Diego, CA (SAN) to Honolulu, HI (HNL) for $119
- Long Beach, CA (LGB) to Kahului, HI (OGG) for $119
- San Jose, CA (SJC) to Kahului, HI (OGG) for $119
- Austin, TX (AUS) to Honolulu, HI (HNL) for $214
- Boston, MA (BOS) to Honolulu, HI (HNL) for $264
- Orlando, FL (MCO) to Honolulu, HI (HNL) for $273
- New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK) to Honolulu, HI (HNL) for $279
- See all routes
For the best tips and tricks on stress-free travel, check out Clark’s travel and booking guide, and check out InsureMyTrip.com for trip insurance. See Hawaiian Airline’s current cancellation and/or flight change policy here. Save more with this discounted Hawaiian Airlines gift card at Sam’s Club!
(Editor’s note: The travel industry is currently under great stress, and the money you pay now may be lost if companies go out of business. See more here.)