Sorry, this deal is no longer available, but sign up below to get alerts on more deals like this.
Enjoy these vintage savings!
Here’s a cool way to save in LA! Whether resident or tourist to the city, Amazon will let you experience 1959 at the city’s most iconic retailers in Los Angeles from bakeries to theaters to delis and more! The one-day sale celebrates the “most nominated comedy this year” — the Amazon original The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
The sale runs only on August 15 — Maisel Day — with 35+ deals. Here’s a peek at the amazing give-away prices:
- $2 manicures
- $2.50 full-face makeovers
- $2 for a drybar Mrs. Maisel”-inspired look
- 75¢ shoeshine
- 25¢ pink vanilla cupcake
- $2 glass of Champagne
And at the famous Mel’s Drive-in diner:
- 50¢ Melburger + fries
- 30¢ milkshake
Driving a rental car during your LA stay? Pull up for up to 20 gallons at 30¢/gallon at the Chevron Santa Monica!
Here are some outstanding deals for LA tourists:
- $1 entry ticket for the Hollywood Improv on August 15 for the 8 and 10:15 pm shows (walk-ins only)
- 51¢ movie tickets at the Bay Theatre only on August 15 10 am-10 pm (walk-ins only)
And here are two outstanding hotels deals:
- $40 for a one-night stay at The Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel (walk-ins only)
- $40 for a one-night stay at The Sportsmen’s Lodge Hotel (walk-ins only)
See Clark’s travel planning and booking guide for the best tips on stress-free travel.
Get money-saving deals in your inbox!