If you've got kids over the age of two, flying might be a last-resort travel option for you.
What life is like when you fly with toddlers…
- You've got to purchase junior his own seat, which happens to be the exact same price as your ticket.
- You constantly stress over whether or not your offspring will wander off or resiliently beg to be held.
- The whole clan has to wait in a security line a mile long — lugging all of your carry-on bags around a maze of illogically placed nylon fencing.
- You have to herd the family back together for Columbus-style navigation through trains and thousands of other people just to find your gate and wait for additional herding.
This handy tool can make your airport journey much easier and save you money
The BRICA Roll 'n Go Car Seat Transporter has been a godsend for our air travel vacations. My wife and I love to travel and now that we've discovered this handy and cost-saving tool, bringing our daughter along isn't as stressful.
More "icing on the cake," if we ever need to rent a car at our final destination, we don't have to rent a car seat! That's a savings of up to $13/day (Hertz). If you're traveling for 7 days, that could be double the cost of your own car seat!! That means the Roll 'n Go Car Seat Transporter just paid for itself.
Wheeling our daughter in her car seat through the airport is a breeze and having her personal car seat is awesome.
- She LOVES riding around waving at all the travelers
- She has a familiar seat when she gets on the airplane
- She's sat in almost everyday of her life
- And it's perfectly designed for napping!
Some key product highlights:
Right now, you can purchase the BRICA Roll 'n Go for $59.99 on Amazon, but there are used options for $49.00 (highly recommended).
Even better, taking a look at The Camelizer extension on Amazon (read our other post on Amazon extensions), Amazon sold this model for $35 in May 2016. So you if you set your price alerts, you might get lucky and score a heavily discounted travel companion.
How to avoid a checked bag fee
[protected-iframe id=”4db409ef74a6b2b32315149d38ea82d9-120696138-98700622″ info=”https://rumble.com/embed/u7ji7.vghxu/” width=”640″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ class=”rumble” allowfullscreen=””]
Editorial Note: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone (not those of any companies, products or services mentioned) and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities